Brighton & Hove Music & Arts (17th September 2020)
Gift the magic of music
and sign up for music lessons in school, at home or online
We are on a mission to bring the magic of music into every home and school because we know learning music helps young people to unlock imagination, lifts spirits and improves literacy, numeracy and listening skills. With our expert music teachers, your child will learn to
harness the magical power of music to boost their confidence and creative skills for life.
Brighton & Hove Music & Arts and East Sussex Music (part of Brighton Dome and Brighton Festival) are the biggest music service in the area teaching over 4,000 children. With our exciting new programme for Autumn 2020, young people can experience the magic of music by signing up for lessons and/or joining our Virtual Music Centre or one of our five Music Centres. Whether playing online or together, we are still making music!
Here’s what you get in a captivating musical experience with us:
· We teach over 4,000 children each week, this makes us the biggest music teaching service in the area and our teachers are experts!
· We offer the most competitive rates and funding is available for families on low income.
· With over 20 instruments to choose from, we have so much choice.
· Lessons are fun – children love to learn music with friends.
· Our teachers nurturing your children with feedback and guidance given at every step.
· We are flexible with options to learn at school or at home online, or both!
· We offer opportunities for your children to play in orchestras and join bands at our music centres (virtual and face-to-face) and projects throughout the year.
Find out more or apply online today!