Our groups are at the heart of what we do!
Our groups cover painting and other visual arts and crafts, drama, music, singing, opera, dance, and the spoken and written word.
If you belong to or represent a not-for-profits organisation with interests, members and audiences as defined above, please do contact us for further information; we would love to welcome you as a new member of BHAC.
The benefits of membership
- Free listings for all your events in the popular and widely distributed quarterly Arts Diary, with copies of the Arts Diary posted to group members. Bulk deliveries for your own audiences are available on request.
- Free listings, with background information and your logo on this website.
- The latest news and additional publicity for your events via our News updates and on social media, including Twitter and Facebook.
- Reduced rates for advertising your events in the Arts Diary and on other promotional material.
- Invitations to the special events arranged by us to showcase and reward the individual talents and achievements of your own group.
- Invitations as voting members to our Annual General Meeting to help shape the policy and activities of BHAC over the years ahead.
These are based on the estimated annual income of your group in a normal year of operation. For a registered charity, it would reflect the amount reported each year to the Charities Commission.
Our membership year runs until the end of March in each calendar year. Pro-rata amounts may be agreed for any group joining or renewing after mid-year.
Payments may be made by bank transfer to the business account of BHAC (details available from the Membership Secretary here) or by cheque made out to BHAC and posted to 3 Albany Villas, Hove, BN3 2RS.
Annual rates for Group Membership of BHAC, in effect from 1st March 2023, are as follows:
- £30.00 for organisations with annual incomes up to £1,500
- £40.00 for organisations with annual incomes from £1,501-£2,500
- £50.00 for organisations with annual incomes from £2,501-£10,000
- £60.00 for organisations with annual incomes from £10,001-£50,000
- £75.00 for organisations with annual incomes from £50,001-£100,000 per year
- £100.00 for organisations with annual incomes over £100,000 per year
For further information on BHAC and our members, events and activities, please contact us.