Becoming a business supporter is very easy and gives you a number of benefits, in particular showing your staff, customers and clients that you are supporting the arts in the area.
For a contribution of £250 or more you will receive the following benefits:
- Your name on our website.
- Your business name and logo in the next FOUR editions of the Arts Diary. The Arts Diary is published quarterly and distributed widely over Brighton & Hove and across East and West Sussex.
- A discounted rate for advertising in the next four editions of the Arts Diary.
- Copies of the next four editions of the Arts Diary delivered to your office.
- The BHAC Business Supporters logo to use on your publicity and on your web site.
- An invitation to all BHAC events taking place over the following twelve months.
If you would prefer to discuss this further, or if you would prefer to make a donation by bank transfer or cheque, please contact us.
If you would like to make an online donation of £250 or more and become a Business Supporter of Brighton & Hove Arts Council please complete the form below.
We welcome donations of under £250 which we will be pleased to acknowledge.